Discounts on the tour price are available for the following groups of travellers:
- Children up to the age of 5 years travel free
- Children from age 5 to 11 years accompanied by guardians are given a 50% discount on the daily rates
- Full-time students below the age of 25 years (and children from age 12 onwards) holding a valid identity card from their academic institutions are given a 25% discount on the royalty, not including the small group surcharge
- A 50% discount on the tour price is given to one person in a group of 11 to 15 persons
- A 100% discount on the tour price will be given to one member in a group of 16 persons or more
For longer stays we offer a reduced daily rate from the 9th night of your stay and a further discount from the 15th night – the rates of discount vary depending on the number in the group and we will provide a tailored quote on enquiry.
The long stay discount does not apply in low season. Long stay discounts are also not applicable for children and students who have the benefit of the discounts noted above.
Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines also offers discounts on flight prices for children and students:
- Children under the age of 2 pay 10% of the seat price plus taxes
- Children under the age of 12 pay 67% of the seat price plus taxes
- Students under 25 with a valid ID card pay 70% of the seat price plus taxes
Note that low season and other discounts are not always available in addition to the discounts for children and students, but the rules vary from season to season so we will provide the up to date details on request.